TRX® Essentials for Personal Training
by Fraser Quelch
Available Course Credits
TRX Essentials for Personal Training combines the latest in the application of advanced foundational movement concepts while integrating the TRX Suspension Trainer&trade. This course is designed for the trainer who is looking to take their training to the next level by delivering better function and performance. Unlock the powerful Suspension Training® techniques that are democratizing world–class training and being used in every realm of training, from rehabilitation to the highest level of athletics.
By Fraser Quelch, TRX
- Competently perform TRX 6-6-3 (six body positions, six procedures, six methods of progression/regression)
- Demonstrate the ability to regress and progress each basic exercise appropriately
- Correctly anchor the TRX Suspension Trainer from a horizontal anchor point
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all foundational movements with correct technique on the suspension trainer
- Demonstrate the ability to coach all foundational movements correctly on the suspension trainer to others
- Can articulate the following key concepts surrounding foundation movements: 1) Masses and Spaces, 2) Apples- Not Apple Sauce, 3) Twist the Jar Top, 4) Ground Up Squat, 5) Hip Hinge/Deadlift to Lunge, 6) Scapular “Js”
- Successfully complete a Suspension Training workout
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|TRX®: Essentials for Personal Training||Video|
|TRX®: Essentials for Personal Training||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|TRX® Essentials for Personal Training||Test|