You often hear that achieving your ideal weight is a matter of calories consumed and exercise. Unfortunately, that isn’t the whole story. Your body’s hormones control metabolism, muscle building, fat metabolism and appetite. Whether you are a very active athlete, exercise enthusiast or are seeking to shed a few pounds, achieving hormonal balance may be the missing link you need to lose weight, improve your health and perform better in the gym or on the playing field!
- Describe the important role of hormones in athletic training and weight loss.
- Explain the role of insulin and the consequences when insulin is out of balance.
- Describe the impacts of chronically high cortisol stress levels.
- Explain the importance of sleep on body composition.
- Describe how to achieve hormonal balance for long-term healthy weight loss.
|Balancing Hormones for Optimal Weight Loss ||Video|
|Balancing Hormones for Optimal Weight Loss ||Test|